Life Happens - A Life Through Books

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Life Happens

Hi Everyone-

I have a bit of bad news. I have been forced to push back my date for the release of All The Right Moves which will also change the date for Burning Embers.

Unfortunately we had some health issues with my father in law. He was in the hospital for over 30 days and in a coma for 15 of them. It has been a difficult time for our family and while he is out of the hospital now, he is living with our family. This leaves me less time to write as I also have a 3 and 4 year old to take care of.

I am back to actively writing and hope to have the first draft done by the end of the month. That will leave me self-editing and time to work with my Beta Readers before sending to the editor by mid Feb.

The NEW date for All The Right Moves is March 26, 2013.

My New Adult Paranormal, Burning Embers, should be out in Summer of 2013.

There will be a sequel to All The Right Moves which will be able to be read as a stand alone. I am hoping to have this one out Fall 2013.



No comments: